Air Cell Extraction™ Cleaning
Only Air Cell Extraction™ Cleaning Keeps Carpets & Upholstery out of Hot Water.
- Air Cell Extraction™ technology uses thousands of tiny Air Cells which are 90% air and only 10% moisture, which prevents over wetting of your carpets and upholstery. Air Cell technology dramatically lowers moisture which eliminates problems associated with “wet-cleaning”.
- Cleans deeply and completely in just on pass. Other cleaning processes leave dirt-laden water behind or just clean the surface of your carpet. Von Schrader’s Air Cell Extraction™ system cleans all the way down to the base of your carpet and extracts all the soil in just one pass. In fact, it so unique that it’s patented.
- Dries quickly – often in about an hour. No over wetting or bad odors. No shrinking, warping or mildew. The air cell extraction process uses bubbles for moisture control – not gallons of hot water – to get your carpet and upholstery completely clean. We’re also green certified. It’s the perfect encapsulation cleaning system!
- Our system is safe for people, pets, and the environment. Our carpet and upholstery cleaning processes use gentle, biodegradable, non-toxic, and fragrance-free detergents that leave no sticky or oily residues to attract and hold soil.
- The Von Schrader Air Cell Extraction™ System is approved by leading carpet and fiber manufacturers and tested by Fiber and Carpet Maintenance Researchers.
A List of Other Cleaning Methods
THE ROTARY METHOD
This method of carpet cleaning scrubs shampoo into the surface of the carpet using brushes. While rotary carpet cleaning does a fair job of cleaning the carpet surface, the deep-down dirt remains untouched or worse yet, carried deeper into the carpet pile by the shampoo. Unfortunately, this method makes no effort to remove the shampoo and dirt. The carpet must be vacuumed later in a separate operation.
THE “STEAM” METHOD
Despite the name, this method of carpet cleaning uses no steam. Instead, steam cleaning requires that gallons of hot water be sprayed into the carpet. In many cases, just half of the dirt bearing water is removed. The remaining water can result in a soggy carpet, sever discoloration, mildew, shrinkage, and damaged padding and flooring. Plus drying time can run up to 24 hours – much longer than the average homeowner or business can afford to keep off the carpet.
Carpent Cleaning Misconception
Most people have the impression that carpet cleaning should only take place when the carpet appears soiled. Your carpet should be cleaned before it begins to exhibit signs of soiling, as it collects more lint and dust than a hard surface. We recommend carpet cleaning on a regular basis-at least once a year, which will also increase the life of the carpet and upholstered items.
Our professional cleaning equipment and products will effectively eliminate soil from the bottom of the carpet fibers, where dirt and other materials build up. Our skilled and specially trained carpet cleaning technicians will make your carpet or upholstered furniture look its very best.
REMEMBER: “Steam” is just a lot of water. “Rotary brushes” just take the dirt for a joy ride. Trust our Air Cell Extraction™ System to clean your carpet & upholstery.