Why Be Green?
Carpet Cleaning and Indoor Air Quality At Angel Hollow, we know how important product safety is to everyone – whether it be our family or yours. That’s why providing only the highest quality, safe and reliable products remain our primary company objective. To ensure that we continue to deliver on our promise, all of the products we use:
- Utilize highly concentrated products that result in less water waste and reduce landfill accumulation of empty plastic containers by offering bag-in-box packaging.
- Feature labels with ingredient statements.
- Contain no toxic, hazardous, or regulated chemicals. Our products are biodegradable.
- Contain no volatile organics, nor any harmful indoor or outdoor environmental pollutants.
- Have never contained – and will never contain heavy metals.
Providing Safer Detergents
With concerns throughout the world about the breakdown of cleaning products in the environment, at Angel Hollow we’re taking additional steps in product stewardship.
Even though 99+% of the products manufactured by the Von Schrader Company already meet the EU Detergent Directive, we have signed on as a Partner with the EPA’s Safer Detergent Strategic Initiative. All the products we use are made with surfactants that are classified by the EPA and the EU as “ readily biodegradable”.